Hellgate: London Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
i really want that trainer...
-first of all - memory management should be a bit improved - I had a lot of crashes with my Summoner Lady before going through portal with the summoned "pets"
-an option to keep the summoned minions alive
- a one hit kill option (now that would be awesome so that we could finish faster the nightmare mode too).
-improved life and power maintaining - on nightmare the craracter died(!) if too many demons (a lot of them) used their spells and hits at the same time
- again about the life and power issue - the trainer seems to be limited to certain values (1332 or so max life) so if my character's values are higher they are reverted to that lower value and then are stable (until the issue mentioned above happens)
- a leveling up system with an option that would calculate the necessary amount of experience points and inserts it so that the caracter can get a LOT of skill points and gain new levels after 2-3 killed monsters - thus getting a way to leveling up pretty fast - why this option - so that we can finally see what can each character do with each skill maxed out and then we can choose our favourite class. (this has been implemented in one way but it involved a lot of click-ing and it gets tiresome after a while)
Anyway, thank you very much for what you've done already!
how about the possibility to remove restrictions from items.
so my evoker could use all the guns or clothes that look cooler. (im not so far in the game, though)
i think i remember a trainer for diablo 2 (not sure) that made every item dropped a unique one. (3 unique hoods feels kinda wrong, but gives lots of money )
i snooped around a bit for the luck-value in the memory and i was able to find a single value several times as i was standing in one of the stations. (but failed as i tried to find the value outside the stations)
is it possible to train the luck to go to about 255 or so? =)
i found the value as a single byte entree in the memory. thats because i think its limited to 255.
[Edited by Killa_B, 11/25/2007 7:17:17 AM]
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• 1152 x 600
• 1280 x 960
• 1280 x 1024
• 1600 x 1200
• 1920 x 1200