Hellgate: London Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Here's how all the trainer functions work for me, guys:
- Hit whatever key you want (attrib, whatever)
- Give yourself enough exp. to level up.
- Finish a quest
- Talk to the questgiver, and you'll level up AND get your extra points.
I know it's not as easy as push a key and boom, but at least I've been able to get reproducible results. *shrug*
Hope it helps.
Keep up the good work!
Search Integer 4 bites for attributes, money, skills and exp.
I have sword master on 50 lvl , all attributes set to 900 and all of skills on first station.
Try to find experience, set it to 999999999 and just kill some mob. Bom and you have 50 lvl. Then just find attribute points value and skills. Same for money.
I don't try to find life/power value and freeze them. Its possible but it can cause game crushes.
Sry for my bad english.
[Edited by Baxianus, 11/12/2007 12:26:50 PM]
Yet changes to amount in inventory (during the game) altered the amount shown in the artmoney address.
Never had this problem in WinXP. Could this be a Vista problem?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• 1152 x 600
• 1280 x 960
• 1280 x 1024
• 1600 x 1200
• 1920 x 1200