Hellgate: London Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. Go install the 32 bit version, it's called "HGL _x86" on the DVD
2. And this is probably easier, open your Hellgate London DVD and copy the "SP _x86" (single player 32 bit) and/or "MP _x86"(multi player 32 bit) folder from your Hellgate DVD to the same directory where you installed the game. Put the folders in the same directory where you see the "MP _x64" and "SP _x64" folders. After you do this you can simply launch the exe in the _x86 folders and it should work.
I tested out #2 and it works fine.
either way, its weird, first try it worked fine, i added a bunch of skill points which is really the only thing i wanted. but only added 15 or so, then when used up the next time i tried to add skill points it simply would not add anymore, even reloading game, activating, waiting for level up for there to be a single point, then trying, just uses the point you get from leveling.
main reason is the power descriptions are absolutely terrible. completely wrong or lacking in information. some info doesn't come up until you have the power. for instance summoner's, it doesn't mention you can't have both the default tank guy and the health guy at the same time, it also doesn't mention (or didn't in beta) that meatshield gives him health regen.
basically want to mess with skill points to test out the powers quickly so i can go online and not waste months on a character only to find the powers are useless. i took the health guy, whose fairly useless, and a phase elemental, who is also next to useless.
If you get a DirectX 10 error on vista chances are your video card does not support the DirectX 10 API, try the DirectX 9 executable.
[Edited by Geldethi, 11/5/2007 5:23:08 AM]
worked fine after re-install.
*hint for xp64bit users who want to cheat*
(you'll be able to use x86 version cheats w/this version)
[Edited by mikoto, 12/27/2007 5:07:39 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• 1152 x 600
• 1280 x 960
• 1280 x 1024
• 1600 x 1200
• 1920 x 1200