Hellgate: London Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) If you are using a 64 bit OS, I am pretty sure the game has two different executables for the 64 bit OS. One for DX-9, One for DX-10. We cannot support 64 bit OS at this time. Perhaps if you can get the 32 bit executables, you might be able to run the game and the trainer, but unfortunately I do not have 64 bit OS to test or train on.
2) Regarding the game not saving your character after you level up, etc. I am not sure if this is a programming glitch in the game or something else (or on purpose by the game designers), but if you do not complete one of the quests, then you will notice that anything that happened during that quest will be lost when you exit the game. Note that there is no "save" feature in this game. This isn't the fault of the trainer! So if you level up to 45 and add cool spells, and buy lots of stuff, etc. make sure you complete something before exiting the game!
3) Regarding some features not working, etc.. This is the way it MUST be done, especially if you are starting from scratch with a character-
1: Start trainer
2: Start Game
3: Make sure to press F1 at the Main Menu (you might crash game if you try to start it during the game) to activate the trainer. (Hear activated)
4: Load your character or design one
5: During game, kill something to get at least one experience point. This mayb not be necessary if you already have experience points.
6: press Numpad 3 repeatedly to gain as many points as desired.
7: kill something again. Note you will level up, which will then give you some attribute points and skill points.
8: Press Numpad 4 and Numpad 5 a few times to get Attribute points and Skill Points
9: Access the Inventory and Skills pages and add attributes and skills. Note that the attributes and skills points totals might not jump to the higher number until you actually use one.
10: GO FINISH A QUEST and then save
that's it. hopefully this helps peeps with problems-
there is for sure something hosed in the game..
Oh and 1 more thing any chance to increase the exp given by 1 key press? 1k isnt very much past level 5 in this game.
maybe 10k per push?
[Edited by CVSiN, 11/1/2007 6:16:36 AM]
Good work to you guys for releasing the trainer so fast.
my trainer should have NOTHING to do with the saving process at all!
and I tested multiple characters last night over a 6 hour play session.
none of my chars saved no matter how many quests I did.
also, i just tested the Special Edition executables which are exactly the same as the regular edition and it worked fine. so the collecter's version is no different than the normal version
[Edited by Caliber, 11/1/2007 6:23:20 AM]
You have to do quests to move on to harder monsters or you wont get exp to use the levelup function after you get too high for the area...I tested that too..
so I was about 3 hours of questing into the game (done with second station) and was level 12ish I had used the cheat for max abilities and max skills and some money to buy stuff.. thats it..
had not given myself extra exp since the tutorial area becasue once you get to a certain level even if you use the cheat you cannot get the exp to ding yourself once the monster is too low..
but i tried 4 different chars with trainer and even doing the main quest line (and lots of sides) for me at least my toons was lost on exit.
but if i turned off the trainer autosaved like a champ.
Something they are doing is really screwing the trainer up..
wish they just did like diablo and have a save and exit button.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Power
• Add 1000 Experience
+ 5 more options
• 1152 x 600
• 1280 x 960
• 1280 x 1024
• 1600 x 1200
• 1920 x 1200