Hellgate: London Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I have the same problem , everything works fine but the skllpoints do not work .
then the xp does very slow i had to press the key whery often . bevor something happens .
sorry for my bad english
I have the german Retail version and im using vista 64bit and dx10 the trainer cant find the game exe so its possible that the trainer is using another executable? the german exe is: hellgate_sp_dx10_x64.exe
is it the same for the other hellgate copies?
Hope its possible to fix the problem
First of all, a few things:
1. Right now we only have the 'normal' version of the game, not the Collector's Edition. Apparently the game uses different executables for the CE and the trainer isn't working. We're going to try and get ahold of a Collector's Edition but if it's sold out then not much we can do. Someone is going to email me the CE executables so we can have a look and might be able to update it from there. I'll post our progress on this thread so please hold your further comments regarding the CE until we know more.
 The trainers are confirmed working on both normal and CE versions in 32-bit mode.
2. We currently train games on 32-bit Windows Xp and Vista. We don't have any installations of 64-bit systems. If this game uses separate exe's for 32-bit versus 64-bit then the trainer most likely will not work with the 64-bit versions. Again, not a lot we can do about that as the tools necessary to train the game are not exactly 64-bit friendly. I'm not sure if you 64-bit guys can run the 32-bit versions or not, but if so, then this may be your best option when it comes to getting the trainer to work.
3. Regarding other people having issues with certain options, please read the readme and also the trainer troubleshooting guide. I'll ask Cal to look into any particular option that someone feels is not working properly but please help us out and make sure you try everything we've recommended.
As everyone can see, this is a very difficult game to deal with. Going by everyone's comments, it looks like there are *8* different executables for the game (2 for 32bit, 2 for 64bit and different for CE). We obviously can't make 8 different trainers for this game, especially each time they release a small patch and all 8 have to be updated. I hope everyone appreciates the effort we're trying to make in getting working trainers for as many of the variations as possible. We could have easily taken a look at the complexity and just said 'no thanks'. So, please bare with us as we work on this further. We appreciate continued feedback from WORKING and NON-WORKING users as it will help us narrow down any issues. I know we have some super-smart users here and if you've figured out a way to run one of the trainers on your system where it didn't work initially, please share that information.
We have 4 other trainers in the works right now along with this one. I'll update everyone as soon as I know more. Thanks.
[Edited by PWizard, 11/1/2007 6:26:10 AM]
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• 1152 x 600
• 1280 x 960
• 1280 x 1024
• 1600 x 1200
• 1920 x 1200