Trainer Tools and Resources
Oh, and on the bottom of the trainer it says "Crysis.exe loading!"
[Edited by WesGreen, 10/28/2007 4:02:01 PM]
should be Crisis.exe (note the caps)
something is blocking the trainer from accessing your game like a virus blocker or if you are on windows vista you didn't give the trainer administrator priveledges.
Turned my AV off, still doing the same thing. Checked for the spelling thing, heres what my path looks like
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis SP Demo\Bin64\crysis.exe"
Assuming if I edit the "crysis.exe" to "Crysis.exe" it should work. Will update again after its tested.
Hmm changed my exe to "Crysis.exe" and still the same thing. Looks like the trainer knows that the game is running, but doesn't seem to want to activate when F1 is pressed.
Any other idea's?
[Edited by WesGreen, 10/28/2007 4:14:58 PM]
[Edited by PWizard, 10/28/2007 4:38:55 PM]
(link I downloaded from na.llnet.cdn.ea.com/u/demos/Crysis_SP_Demo.exe)
[Edited by WesGreen, 10/28/2007 4:59:05 PM]
I'm having the same trouble in a 32bit version of vista ult. I have used your trainers in the past and found them great, this one just doesn't want to say (h)activated. Demo version I'm using is 22.214.171.124
Hope this helps in some way
1. start trainer (right click, run as administrator)
2. start game
3. press F1 at main menu (making sure f-lock key is on)
4. hear activated
5. load or start game
6. press numpad keys (making sure numlock is on and using the actual numpad)
7. hear activated and all options work fine
Where did you download your demo from, maybe its just the one we downloaded doesn't want to work.
[Edited by WesGreen, 10/28/2007 5:20:04 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem