LOGIN  .  SIGNUP   .  REWARDS   .  RC STORE   .  SUPPORT 
/ / / / LARGE LOBSTERSHELL

Monster Hunter Freedom 2 Discussion

Message Board for Sony PSP version

Signup   Message Boards Home   Newest Posts   My Favorite Boards   My Threads
Page 1 of 1
Signup or Login to Post
Large Lobstershell
 
JaK14  posted on Oct 14, 2007 11:36:17 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to JaK14
ELITE
Do you get Large Lobstershell from G-Class Plessioth or Hard ones. Plz help, i realy need two for Frost Ripper.
 
KamZhiYii  posted on Oct 14, 2007 12:01:35 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to KamZhiYii
ELITE
G class
 
JaK14  posted on Oct 14, 2007 12:02:22 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to JaK14
ELITE
quote:
originally posted by KamZhiYii

G class

Cheers

 
KamZhiYii  posted on Oct 14, 2007 12:10:25 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to KamZhiYii
ELITE
2% chance if you kill it 8% if you capture it.
 
fatalisslayer  posted on Oct 15, 2007 10:01:58 AM - Report post

Current rank: 2 Stars. Next Rank at 1000 Posts.
Send a message to fatalisslayer
ELITE
does anyone know how to get blangonga fangs plus coz i killed a g rank one and got normal fangs
 
KamZhiYii  posted on Oct 15, 2007 10:05:34 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to KamZhiYii
ELITE
Did you break them? if so theres a 100% chance to get it from a village elder one. if you break the G-rank one you have 20% chance to get regular blagonga fang and 80% chance to get blagonga fang+. ( fangs can only be broken by a fire weapon.)
 
Ladst3r  posted on Oct 16, 2007 7:49:47 AM - Report post

Current rank: 3 Stars. Next Rank at 4000 Posts.
Send a message to Ladst3r
AUTHOR
I got the fangs with my Iron Katana and have the full suit.
 
fatalisslayer  posted on Oct 16, 2007 12:12:11 PM - Report post

Current rank: 2 Stars. Next Rank at 1000 Posts.
Send a message to fatalisslayer
ELITE
i need the fang+ and i have done it so many times it isnt even funny anymore.
Page 1 of 1
  Post Reply
 
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 5:54:18 PM
Cheat Happens Premium
 
* Access PC trainers and exclusive content
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
Message Board Moderators
Neo7
Neo7
Latiosmaster47Latiosm.
forty-twoforty-two
TaurusploppTaurusplopp
dstatesdstates
Important Board Topics
Trending Topics