Trainer Tools and Resources
1. start your game as normal with any character you want and play with that character for a while so you can have a few items or gold.
2. then save your game and quit.
3. after that go to the save game folder which will be in the default folder of the game by the name of Characters,open it and you will see another folder by the name of your character,open it and you will see 4 files,make backup of these files first.
4. after making backup start your game and open your inventory unequip everything and right click on them,and all the items will go into krosk tab click this tab and select everything and then click the drop button and after that also drop your gold,save and quit your game,don't exit to windows let the game running.
5. now copy the backed up file INVENTORY_ITEMS.XMD to your save game folder overwrite it when asked start your game again and now you will see that the items that you have dropped are still there and also in your inventory pickup every thing and repeat this method as many times as you want ,by doing this you will get infinite gold and can duplicate or triplicate your items.
6. after having enough blue items in your inventory simply backup your file INVENTORY_ITEMS.XMD and then sacrifice every thing at the alter exit game replace the file with the backed up one and start again items won't disappear and still you will get faith points.
EASY AS PIE AND DO POST YOUR COMMENTS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT
BUT IT'S IMPORTANT THAT YOU BACKUP YOUR FILES!!!
My game crashed a couple times so if you dont want to start from scratch again then backup all four files!!!
My only problem is that I do not know how to back up, the computer does it when needed. I have a new Vista Ultimate Game Computer built in 2007 if that helps. I would like to know how to do this?
[Edited by maggie59, 9/28/2007 1:09:22 AM]
Go to the files that death has said to back up.
Selected them all and with your mouse cursor over one of the selected files right click. A menu will pop up. Look for copy and select it. The menu will close.
Now make a new folder some where on your computer and call it something like Loki Backup, or something else that you can remember what belongs in the folder.
Now go into the folder and on any blank space inside the folder window box right click again and chose past. The files will appear in this folder and will also be in the other folder. You have just made backups of the files.
Oh and Death_Gamer Great trick.
[Edited by zenois, 9/27/2007 2:48:10 AM]
Thanks for your reply and I understand all of it but one part, how do I make a file???
I cannot find the file where my saved games are, I have one hard drive it is C, can you tell me if it is there. I would like to do this, but am a real dummie when it comes to my computer??????
[Edited by maggie59, 9/28/2007 1:10:07 AM]
Its very easy go to game directory there you will see characters folder double click on it you will see your character name aright tell me if it works.
Thanks for your comments everyone very thanks.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem