Trainer Tools and Resources
Sadly I cant give you a precise info about my comp. Im not good at that. But I have something like this:
-Display adapters: HIGHTECH EXCALIBUR X700 PRO
HIGHTECH EXCALIBUR X700 PRO - Secondary
-Processors: AMD Athlon(TM) 64 Processor 3200+
If you need any other detail, just lemme know.
2. You mean about the update? Ive installed the latest, ATI catalyst 7.9 last week... (thats how i tried, to fix the problem but nothing happened)
But now I think, that the game wasnt installed properly. I was doing some stuff on the computer(surfing on the internet, watching some BioShock screenies etc.), while the game was being installed. Could that be the problem?
than it crash!! what and i doing wrong? from the old post man
woo please help
[Edited by wallywoo1, 9/20/2007 6:37:58 PM]
Your graphics card doesn't support the games shaders (shader model 3.0 I believe), either update your card to one that does or buy it for the 360 (if you own one that is)
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem