Counter Strike: Condition Zero Discussion
thats another one of Azarku's tips.
newayz I found this a good method. when u start off, buy the stuff and run quickly to the small door infront on the right and go through the large door, Go to higher level and in many cases you will find some guys here,Otherwise jst continue through the rooms and u'll find a Large door, Ignore this and go left and u'll come up to another large door. Go through here and u should find a couple of those terrorists most of the time....
I recommend using the Nighthawk pistol as it packs a massive punch, though remember that the bullets run out pretty quickly.
1) Hold the sheild infront of you using right click, then carefully look at the guy, his name should flash, now quickly undeploy using right click and shoot like crazy at the guy till he dies...
2)Deploy the sheild and keep running sideways around him,at a good moment of time undeploy and unload bullets on him...
p.s. - Its really helpful if he has his attention on another of you players.....
you buy a shield and a gun, then you just shot them, really easy.
you should just buy a shield and shot them with your gun
Shoots fast and when it shoots fast it is really good at close range and if you shoot single shots at range it is accurate.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem