Medal of Honor: Airborne Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
My PC freezes over when I start the installer for Airborne.
Screen goes all black and numlock/capslock stop working ( which usually tells me the PC froze up hard )
Could this be a starforce issue or something ?
Any help is welcome
The system specs should be fine, I'm running Bioshock on 1600x.. without a glitch.
Its a winXP installation btw.
What happens is the setup comes up, presents a black screen and then the machine either stops responding or simply reboots.
Strangely enough, I cant find any error-messages in windows event log either.
Unfortunetly these horrible glitches have soured me on buying this otherwise fine game
Should have posted this a few days ago, but the solution was:
- I went back to the store for another CD which worked alot better instantly. ( the guys at the gameshop have had more returned CD's apparantly )
- Furthermore, the autorun of the CD attempts to start up setup.exe which on occasion simply froze up my entire PC.
Solved this by disabling autorun (winXP powertoys) and by running the EASetup.exe file where necessary.
The game works pretty well now, although I'm a bit dissapointed there are so few missions, for such a large game disc.. Ahwel can't have em all.
Thanks for the help, much love,
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem