Medieval 2: Total War Kingdoms Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
- To use the modified files create a batch file in your
Medieval II: Total War folder
- In the batch file add the following line
- NOTE: Due to a timestamp check, the following unpacked files will
cause the game to crash and must be deleted before the game is
- Save the batch file and then launch Medieval II: Total War using the
newly created batch file.
This works great for me. I also created a seperate batch file for each of the kingdoms.
My americas campain for example I have a batch file that says:
kingdoms.exe --features.mod=mods/americas --io.file_first
This adds all of my modded info, without changing the original files. This may sound complicated, but it is not really. Just read the documentation, and you should be fine.
SMehan, where can I get all the tools and info I need on how to make and play modified games? I really enjoyed the original Medieval game because I could easily modify the stuff. Then Rome came out and wasn't all that easily modifiable. So I didn't really play Rome all that much. I just went back to playing Medieval 1. I'm a hardware guy, not a software person. Never really liked programming. Because of that I would like the easiest way to make changes in the game with simple instructions.
Sorry to be such an idiot but can you help?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• One-Turn Construction
• Maximum Recruits Available (FIXED)
+ 3 more options