The Sims 2 Discussion
well this is just from what i've seen, i haven't gotten to the summertime myself yet but what i would try is leaving them outside in one of those reclining chairs and have your sim take a nap or something, that way itll be like suntanning and if they're out there too long maybe they'll get sunburned. Just a guess.
Well... i have Bon Voyage and the only way I've gotten my sims burned/tanned was by going on vacation to twikki island and sunbathing on the beach. I really don't know about zips idea there but it might work too.
Page 1 of 1
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 3:39:21 PM
Cheat Happens Premium
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• +13 options Works with v20