Medieval 2: Total War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
This took a lot of work so we're going to leave it MEMBERS ONLY for the time being. OUT OF COURTESY, PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE OR UPLOAD THIS TRAINER TO OTHER SITES. We'll release another public trainer when the expansion pack comes out in August.
Enjoy everyone! Here's the readme on the options:
Press F2 Unlimited Gold on/off
Press F3 Contruct buildings in One Turn on/off
Press F4 Maximum Recruits Available on/off
Press F5 Maximum Mercenary Hiring on/off
Press F6 Allow Unlimited Movement on/off
Press F7 Maximum Character Skills on/off
Press F12 Reset Options
* Contruct Buildings - The graphic will still tell you the normal amount of turns
it takes to consruct a building but it will be set to 1 when placed in
* Maximum Recruits - When you enter the Recruitment Tab, you will see them
* Unlimited Movement - You need to be on the World Map and select Units that are not
currently in a city.
* Maximum Character Skills - You also need to be on the World Map and select Units
that are not currently in a city. Be careful with this option! It affects
enemy characters as well! Best method is to turn this on, carefully select
your unit, then turn it off to avoid affecting other characters.
If you have any trouble, please see the TRAINER TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE (Link) before posting here.
[Edited by PWizard, 8/30/2007 5:35:16 PM]
cant test it yet though, my game cd doesn't work for some reason.. :/
I figured it out. Kingdoms was released. Caught me totally by surprise. If you guys hadn't emailed me about having a new trainer I wouldn't have known. So I ran right out and got me a copy. Thanks.
edit: I meant this as releasing it for non-unlimited members.
[Edited by wil101, 9/14/2007 7:01:37 AM]
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem