Trainer Tools and Resources
[Edited by hulom, 8/26/2007 9:56:08 AM]
i think the Problem is really the German Version.
the little "cut" (reduce blood, etc.) from the game
make this troubles...
i hope anyone can fix it, or can make a Patch to "uncut" the game.
we have no way to test the german version so i am sorry that it may not be compatable. there may be some other problem.
and yes, you can use the customizer to remap the keys to whatever you want.
I have the US retail DVD version of Bioshock, and the trainer 1.0 works fine for me, with the following exceptions:
1) Running the trainer before the game enables your plasmids, weapons, etc, causes Bioshock to crash to desktop, and understandably so. If you're attempting to run the trainer as soon as you fire up the game, you should not be terribly surprised to find that the trainer can find no such data in memory to modify.
2) Thanks to the posts on the subject, turning off option 3 in the trainer before attempting to collect Lot 192 samples, I didn't get stuck unable to progress. If you're experiencing that bug, it's the result of trainer option 3 treating Lot 192 samples like any other inventory item, maxxing it to capacity, and therefore preventing you from picking up the second sample. Since it's essentially a "quest item" that triggers scripted events, there's no way to get rid of it in order to allow you to pick up the second one, once bugged in this fashion. I'm only mentioning this because the nature of the Lot 192 bug was never really made clear in any of the descriptions I read.
3) In fact, this next bug is what I assumed was the point from which one could not progress if the trainer's option 3 was not disabled in time... and it turns out I was wrong, unfortunately. This turns out to be a completely different bug, for which I have only found one reference in the boards thus far, and no answers forthcoming.
When I start the Proving Grounds in Big Daddy form, escorting the Little Sister through the museum, she stops at Test Subect #1 and gets stuck. She just keeps jabbing the corpse and telling me to hurry up, "don't be a slow-poke, Mr. Bubbles..." etc.
I cannot progress beyond this point in the game. This is the second time I've played through to this point. It must be the trainer preventing a scripted event from occurring but I can't seem to figure out a workaround.
Any information regarding this bug, please post it. I'd really like to get to the rest of the game without starting over a third time, *and* without the trainer.
We would do this ourselves, but we just don't have the resources to dedicate to it. We have other trainers and updates that must be done.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem