Trainer Tools and Resources
Any users found to be misusing their membership by leaking files will be IP banned no questions asked. If a user is begging for files from you, do not give them the files, but report it to us.
1. We must buy the game on the release date. Sometimes this might involve buying multiple copies from different sources (ie: Steam, D2D).
2. We must play the game through to determine what options to include in the trainer.
3. The game must be debugged so that the options can be traced. Doing this around major copy protection can be very difficult and time consuming.
4. The options must be play-tested to make sure they work properly and for the player only (not the enemy or AI). This must often be done on multiple systems with multiple operating systems (Vista, XP, DX9, DX10, etc).
5. The trainer must be packaged and published.
6. The programmer must be paid for his services.
We ask for a small membership fee to help cover the time and expenses involved in these processes, and only for a short time until the trainer is released to the public. Please show us this courtesy. If you like the trainers and would like to see more made in the future, help support the site and become a member. Otherwise, please wait patiently for the trainer(s) to become available on the public release date.
Thanks to everyone that helps to support our website. We all appreciate it.
[Edited by PWizard, 8/22/2007 12:26:41 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem