Just hit escape to get back to the main menu and select Video options and change resolution size and select "Apply" and the window will return to normal full size; then you can readjust screen size again to whatever you normally use.
I've read all postings in this Thread and tried using the Trainer V2 as described in the NFO/TXT, but to little avail.
I encounter two problems:
1. Trying to ALT-Tab out of the game to start the trainer, I get a small crosshair instead of my usual windows cursor. Trying to click on the Desktop or the Trianer.EXE only reenters Bioshock! So I cannot start the trainer in this method. Why don't I regain desktop usability when exiting Bioshock via Alt-Tab?
2. Having the trainer started and playing the game, I get to hear "activated" when pushing Numpad-buttons, but no effect. What am I doing wrong?
I'm using the english version of Bioshock, non-Steam, RETAIL pack.
Thanks for all your help & greetz,
BTW, awesome work from what I read - congratulations!!
[Edited by RIPurHEADoff, 9/20/2007 3:27:56 AM]
[Edited by RIPurHEADoff, 9/20/2007 3:29:13 AM]
you know when you click on bioshock and it has that splash menu in the middle of the screen saying bioshock just before the game? click on the trainer during that and it works everytime
[Edited by fishy_joe, 9/20/2007 11:30:52 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem