The Sims 2 Discussion
i keep pressing ctrl+shift+c and nothing happens. no window pops up. is there something i can do to fix this???? i tried it on another computer and it worked, but it won't work on my home computer. please help!!!
have u tried doing them seperately? try holding down ctrl and shift then press c. maybe ur pc is just ed up.
Page 1 of 1
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 9:29:32 PM
Cheat Happens Premium
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• +13 options Works with v20