Test Drive Unlimited Discussion
Don't try to play online with the No-CD patch. Using it is a violation of Atari's online rules and may result in account deletion.
i also downloaded this no-cd fix from link posted previously in that thread. when i try to use any option, game just kills itself & i see my desktop.
what i do wrong is that i want to know?
game was installed in that order:
- retail version from milkman release;
- applied 1.66a patch for US retail version;
- files from hatred no-cd for retail 1.0 version placed where it must be;
- hatred 1.66a no-cd fix applied.
- P4-2600Mhz Hyper-Threading;
- 2*1024 Mb PC3200;
- Radeon X1650 Series 512Mb AGP;
- Windows XP SP2 Pro + latest updates.
in my case this trainer make game crash to desktop only if i try "super money" option - all other options works fine.
if any additional info is needed to detect the problem, i will provide it.
[Edited by raven128, 8/15/2007 2:04:22 PM]
[Edited by raven128, 8/15/2007 2:12:00 PM]
[Edited by Tha BBoy, 8/21/2007 3:52:03 PM]
[Edited by chimuel, 8/21/2007 9:40:18 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem