Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Discussion
May the force serve you well apprentice
[Edited by Dark Assassin X, 7/21/2007 3:52:32 PM]
Concept art from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
The game takes place between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope. The player assumes the role of "Darth Vader's secret apprentice, Dreb Fiadrok". The player is sent across the galaxy to destroy the remaining Jedi.
Story-wise, from interviews, demos, and concept art the following can be gleaned:
* Chris Armstrong is writing the story, which involves "delv[ing] deeper into Darth Vader's history."
* Steve Sansweet confirmed that it will take place between Episode III and Episode IV, will feature both established and new characters, and its story "has some incredible revelations."
* The demo shows a Star Destroyer in the sky over Coruscant
* The first piece of concept art shows Vader, AT-STs, and an AT-AT fighting Wookiees on Kashyyyk. The second piece of concept art show Vader looking over a group of four people: a Gand, a Human woman with a vibrostaff, a masked Human or Humanoid male and a droid
* The third piece of concept art shows a human with a red lightsaber standing before a crashed capital ship
* The fourth piece of concept art shows a human man with two blue lightsabers, and two Human women, using a Force bubble to blast about twenty Imperial Stormtroopers. A UT-AT can be seen in the lower right side of the picture and another one being thrown to the left.
* Another concept art shows a hooded figure with blue lightsaber standing in front of a crashed starship with spider-like droids approaching.
* A concept art piece shows a Jedi with a blue lightsaber lifting up an AT-AT.
* A concept art shows a female Zabrak holding two green "light-tonfas".
* A concept art shows a hooded figure with a green double-bladed lightsaber. An EV supervisor droid, an IG-series assassin droid, and a protocol droid are visible among the wreckage.
* A concept art titled "Greatly Exaggerated" shows Shaak Ti and a Rutian Twi'lek Jedi in a crystal cave with Rancors and a Dark Jedi.
* A concept art depicts Darth Vader knighting someone.
* A Force Power Pre-Viz created by Darius Crite, while not actually using gameplay footage, shows a Jedi fighting stormtroopers in several locations.
* A female Zabrak Jedi character in the game is named Maris Brood.
* Darius Crite and Chris Armstrong are planning to have a demo out late November.
Peace is a lie; there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
[Edited by Dark Assassin X, 7/21/2007 4:05:14 PM]
Otherwise this is the work of quite the fanboy
The only real Lucasarts project I wanna see (and the majority of the fanbase) is KotOR III...they've been sitting on their asses for almost three years, time to get cracking Lucas
He trained him and show the truth power of the dark side. And you get to be searching new planets, fight wookies, jedi and much more stuff.
I think is great.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem