Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
And to top that when trying to quite > every single time i had to power pc button off cause it hung like a bad fart .
Think you better do a virus/trojan scan
..with about 18 different antivirus scanners. If there TRULY is something attached, it should set off all of them.
Also, our site is in good standing with the McAfee SiteAdvisor:
..they routinely scan random files from our site for viruses and spyware and as you can see, have found none.
[Edited by PWizard, 7/17/2007 3:50:13 PM]
the only thing our trainers do is:
1) attach to the game .exe using winapi CreateToolhelp32Snapshot
2) read and write to the memory of the game using winapi ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory
3) detect keystrokes via winapi GetAsyncKeyState
there is nothing sinister about our trainers and since i personally coded it i can tell you that for a fact. also, we don't even inject code like some trainers do. we simply write to memory of the game and detect keystrokes. i also included coding to minimize the amount of process time that the trainer uses so that it won't tie up CPU time for the trainer.
i am sorry you are having problems with your game, but there should be no reason for a slowdown due to our trainers-
[Edited by Caliber, 7/17/2007 2:50:59 PM]
[Edited by Caliber, 7/17/2007 2:52:25 PM]
@Caliber: Is it maybe possible, that the cpu also gets the "Instant Build" hack, so he could create too much units? I believe i could remind, that the cpu also got very hard to defeat on easy enemy settings. It's just a question
[Edited by MickyFoley, 7/17/2007 8:27:55 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Increase Money
• Change Energy Consumption
+ 7 more options