Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Damnit...what makes all those weirdo gamerz can glitch their finger to speed up reaction....ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Just keep at it, eventually just like everyone else you'll get it
try experimenting with different units, though i found the standard soldier to be the most effective.
[Edited by dstates, 7/16/2007 11:51:50 AM]
Yes this game is so easy, but not online cause it lags so much. I usually kill 60-80 without dieing on singleplayer, but on multiplayer i can barly walk, the character often just stands still and can't do nothing, and other times i go around and shoot others but they don't lose any life, and then i suddenly gets teleported to one place and a guy have killed me. I hate the damn lag so i mostly play single player.
1. no command console;to change game config...
2. game will kill you for leaving battlefield.
3. no high-graphic setting ; the world detail is very low.
4.the advertisement cover of these DVD was attractive...so bad...PAndemic makes it....
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem