Pokemon Emerald Discussion
in the meantime, please take this poll (everyone who's attempted this quiz!!)
1. how hard is this quiz? scale of 1-5, 5 being hard 1 being easy
2. how long does it take you to get an answer that you think may be right? 1-5, 5 being long
3. true/false I don't use an outside source to get my answers, i just think up the answers in my head. (if false, maybe a little explanation?)
as an incentive, if you post, i'll give you +2 points. this poll is so that i can adjust my questions and see whether or not i need to make it harder/easier
2. Well it depends on the question of course, but mostly 2.
3. Most of the time false, just because like the question that gives you hints this pokemon has 2 types or sth liek that it's hard to think about them in your head. However for question that describes a pokemon in different way like how it looks or as some of your question "in my head this pokemon reminds me of..." I don't use an outside source.
1. Depends on the question, usually around a 3 since there's normally multiple possible answers, so a lot of guessing.
2. Again depends on the question, but usually a 2 (this is also a funny question, because a 2 could be 1 minute or 1 hour you never know lol)
3. There's no true/false answer for this, because sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. Usually when I do it's to double check what I'm thinking in my head or just when I really don't have a clue.
next question: fill in the blank
based on its looks, igglybuff looks like a __-__. it has 'hair' (?) that's shaped into _____ parts. its third evolution is pokemon number _____. it's pink in color, so therefore mainly _____.
remember, it's my own opinions.. so think girly for the first blank!
maybleee 1 point (#2 correct)
for the first blank, think of cheerleaders!
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem