DIRT: Colin McRae Off-Road Discussion
THE PUBLIC RELEASE DATE FOR THIS TRAINER IS JULY 13, 2007. PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD OR DISTRIBUTE THIS FILE UNTIL AFTER THIS DATE. DOING SO WILL PREVENT US FROM RELEASING UPDATES WHEN PATCHES COME OUT. THANKS!
If anyone has trouble with this trainer, please first check the TRAINER TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE (www.cheathappens.com/trainer_troubleshooting.asp) before posting questions or comments here.
Please report any issues in this thread so we can track them. New threads created to report problems may be deleted.
Here's the readme on the options:
Press 1 - Force you to always place first
Press 2 - Freeze Race Timer
Press 3 - Give Maximum Money
Press 4 - No Damage To Car Systems
Press 5 - Reset above options
BIG NOTE! In the crossover type races you need to only activate the Freeze Race
Timer. If you activate the Force First Place during these types of races
you may find that the trainer swaps first place with yourself as you
progress from quarter to semi to finals or worse, may kick you to last
place. Make sure you use the proper option(s) for the proper type race.
For 1- You might see updates that say you are further down the in the placings,
but you will find that at the end of the race you are the winner.
For 2- You can see the timer reset to less than a second right away.
For 3- There is a limit to the maximum amount of money. This will give it to
you. Note that the effect is immediate, but you may have to leave the
current selected game window pane (i.e. move to another window in the
game) and then come back to see that it has changed. Also, you will
find that when you buy things your money does not decline.
For 4- The bodywork is not tied to the rest of the damage systems, and note that
when you wreck, visually your car is taking damage. For now, there is
no way around the bodywork damage.
Nice game visually. Now go get dirty, racer!
[Edited by PWizard, 6/20/2007 7:38:03 PM]
Oh and btw, can't you change the name of the game here on CH, as it's actually "Colin McRae: DiRT"?
Really hope to see a trainer for 1.1 soon btw, as that patch fixes some veeery critical bugs
I got a really wierd bug;
1. I was driving two events on tier 6 (the ones before the Crossover event - there is only one of those on tier 6, so you'll know which one it is.)
2. It worked perfectly on the rallycross and rally raid events before the Crossover one, BUT...
3. On the Crossover, I won the quarter-finals, but in the semi-finals (even though I won - I mean for real) the game freaked out (it showed me as first, but...), it threw me out to the main menu, with a stunning 0TH place.
4. I though, what the heck, and pressed "R", to turn the option off.
5. Got running again, but this time (in the quarter-finals this time, and I should have won - first over the finish line) it showed me as both 1ST AND 2ND. The total race time was the real time it took, but the laptime was some billion minutes or so.
So there are actually two bugs here to stomp out, the "0TH place" one and the "Both 1ST and 2ND place with X billion minutes laptime" one.
Nah, I'll get the 1.1 patch instead, didn't use the trainer options much.
[Edited by PeTTs0n, 6/18/2007 5:40:26 PM]
owell reinstall here i come
thanks for the tip:
1) is this the only track/crossover you saw this problem on?
2) is it repeatable, i.e. did you get this to happen every time?
3) did you win the race even though you were 1st, 2nd?
4) have you noticed this bug on any other type of races of this same type (cross over)
5) are you willing to test further for us when updates come out to let us know if has improved?
6) are you willing to send your save file so we can get to these further tier races to test. in the essence of getting the trainer out timely we cannot test all 150 races.
thanks again! i await your answer. i am working on getting patch installed so we can it updated-
ALSO: edit/update--> i finished patch 1.1 and added no damage to car systems and made a small change to the place code. let us know the above info and also if the bug remains for patch 1.1 version.
[Edited by Caliber, 6/19/2007 7:36:03 AM]
1) I do not know, since I only tested this track.
2) I tried every method twice (first trying to complete the track with the trainer on, and it did the same thing both times; (with trainer option on) Finishes quarter-finals 1st place, then gets 0th place in semi-final. (and now with "R" button pressed - trainer option off) It gets me both 1st and 2nd place(!), but the game seem to think I've lost, as it kicks me back to the career menu.
3) I didn't get 2nd "for real" any of the times. (as I used the trainer for CORR, Buggy, Rallycross and Rally Raid races, where game performance borders on unplayable - it gets really hard to drive, so I wanted to be able to complete them.)
4) As stated earlier, unfortunately I didn't test it on other crossover races. (I have updated to 1.1 now, and I can try it out again if that'll be any help)
5) Sure thing, as said in #4 ^^
6) Since I'm past the race I dunno if that would help out. Tell me if it's otherwise.
also i noted on other races that have several laps that you will sometimes have a 0 for a lap time or a huge number for lap time but as usual you always place first and win.
any more info you post here, however is helpful. it appears that the trainer is giving you the wins when it is activated as it should.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Always Place First
• Freeze Race Timer
+ 1 more options