Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
THE PUBLIC RELEASE DATE FOR THIS TRAINER IS JUNE 29, 2007. PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD OR DISTRIBUTE THIS FILE UNTIL AFTER THIS DATE. DOING SO WILL PREVENT US FROM RELEASING UPDATES WHEN PATCHES COME OUT. THANKS!
If anyone has trouble with this trainer, please first check the TRAINER TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE (www.cheathappens.com/trainer_troubleshooting.asp) before posting questions or comments here.
Please report any issues in this thread so we can track them. New threads created to report problems may be deleted.
Here's the readme on the options:
F1- Set 100,000 Life
F2- Set Jewels 10,000
F3- Set current Ammo 10,000
F4- Set Clips Ammo 10,000
F5- Set Current Bomb (throwable weapons) 10,000
F6- Max out Weapons parts to 10,000 pieces each
F7- Set Score to 1,000,000
* You can still lose life energy while at 100,000 but I doubt anything
in the game will set you back that many points. You can press F1 at any
time to set it to 100,000 again.
* Current Ammo is the amount of ammo in the weapon before it needs to
reload. Clips Ammo is the ammo you have in reserve in the clips. Note
that sometimes when you pick up more ammo or you are struck by certain
creatures, your current Ammo may reset to a lower number. Simply press
F3 to reset it.
* Current Bomb is the second weapon (usually activated by Right-Click
on Mouse) and is usually an explosive. When you select different bombs
in your inventory you can press F5 to give you 10,000 of them.
* Max out Weapons simply gives you 10,000 pieces of all of the possible
weapons peices that are available and then you can use Larry to help you
build the different weapons.
* Set Score isn't that important but may improve your grade or help
[Edited by KingKRool2002, 12/21/2009 3:48:48 PM]
also using vista
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem