Medieval 2: Total War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I love that you stress that nobody upload it to any other sites. It shows that you know exactly what you are doing, and therefore you will be ticking off half of your community. That's no way to do business.
So I request, please make this feature and others available to users who don't want to pay. Thank you.
1. They've got to buy the game on the release date. Sometimes this might involve buying multiple copies from different sources (ie: Steam, D2D).
2. They've got to play the game through so they can determine what options to include in the trainer.
3. The game must be debugged so that the options can be traced. Doing this around major copy protection can be very difficult and time consuming.
4. The options must be play-tested to make sure they work properly and for the player only (not the enemy or AI). This must often be done on multiple systems with multiple operating systems (Vista, XP, DX9, DX10, etc).
5. The trainer must be packaged and published.
6. The programmer must be paid for his services.
We ask for a small membership fee to help cover the time and expenses involved in these processes, and only for a short time until the trainer is released to the public. Please show us this courtesy. If you like the trainers and would like to see more made in the future, help support the site and become a member. Otherwise, please wait patiently for the trainer(s) to become available on the public release date.
I appreciate your comments, however, this website is no longer a hobby for us, it's a business. We spend long hours every day creating, testing, updating and supporting the cheats that we create along with many that we don't. Do you have a job? At the end of the work day do you tell your boss nevermind about paying you, that you'd like to work for free from here forward?
We could be the anonymous warez group that releases a trainer whenever we feel like and hide behind bogus email addresses and non-existant websites and not care if the cheat actually works or not. Is this the type of service you prefer? We provide the highest quality trainers, we stand behind them, update them typically long after most others wouldn't have bothered and then support them on our forums and make fixes when necessary. These things require time and money. We try our very best to leverage our free content with the paid content and more times than not we release all of our cheats to the public after a small waiting period. 99.9% of the cheats on our website are free to the public. The occasional trainer, typcially for older titles, we may make a member exclusive to help offset all of the trainers that are released for free. At the end of the day if we can't make enough to pay our staff and most importantly, our programmer, then there will be no trainers to be had anyway. Many games would not have even received a trainer had it not been for our willingness to pay a programmer to create one.
So, support us or not is most certainly your decision, but don't criticize us for trying to create a successful website and provide a service that has long been missing in this niche.
anybody else having this issue? I will try and run it without X-Fire loaded and see what happens.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem