Pokemon Diamond Discussion
1) Do you have wireless internet?
2) If so, do you have a wireless router?
3) If so, is the router encrypted with a code?
If the answer is "yes" to the first one, you can connect to the GTS. If the answer is yes to both of them, you will have a good connection.
Anyway, you can find out your WEP key by...
1) Some wireless routers have it on the back of the router
2) You may have made your own WEP key. In this case, you will have to call your wireless provider and ask for the WEP key. They will ask you for the system's ID and a whole bunch of other stuff.
Anyway, I am positive that you have a WEP key. If you can't (or won't) do any of the above, boot up Pokemon Diamond and click on the "DS Wireless Communications" tab. See if anyone around you has an unencrypted wireless router that you can use. (They dont have to know that you are using it :P)
Go to the "Nintendo WFC Connections" tab on the start screen.
Click on Connection 1.
Click on Manual Setup.
Put in your SSID code.
If that doesn't work, take out your SSID code and put your WPA code in your WEP code part.
If this still doesn't work, I don't know what else you can do but buy a Nintendo Wi-Fi Router for your computer.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem