No, Austins just there to advertise the DVD release of the Condemned... he might have a little involvement in the McMahon storyline, but besides that don't expect to see him around long term.
It's hard to say whether CM Punk will win the ECW Title though, usually the contenders that pin the Champion before a PPV end up losing...regardless I hope Punk wins it to restore some credibility to the Title
[Edited by Jackal, 8/19/2007 3:56:17 AM]
- Yeah it was the of the better SNME since they bring it back just recently, the SNME before this one was just a joke in my opinion, I actually enjoyed this one.
- Oh and since you seem to unclear on who John Morrison is meant to be, I'll clear things up... John Morrison is supposedly meant to be a direct rip-off of a dead rock star by the name of Jim Morrison(Who died in 1971, at age 27) who was best known as the lead singer of the popular American rock band The Doors, and is considered to be one of the most charismatic, and influential front men in the history of rock music, even the way they dressed and talk are very similar, and most of John Morrison's says during promos are lyric from Jim Morrison's songs, oh and they have the same hair cut.
I'm sorta out of the loop on ECW as I watch it scarcely, it's on at 12am on Friday nights and I usually forget to watch or I'm out with my buds
i also wish big daddy v would go back to visera that way he weres a robe and you dont have to see those child eaters
[Edited by heartbreakkid14, 8/19/2007 6:33:36 AM]
So that's why he changed his name from Johnny Nitro to John Morrison. I thought he switched it because he thought the name Johnny Nitro was corny. Now I know.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem