[Edited by Moderator Neo7, 7/25/2007 7:50:30 AM]
The reason I'm so firm (seeing as it my created topic) is I want it to last and have life, topics on CH are a dime a dozen and get overloaded with spam and such quite often. I do not want that here or on any of my topics...that is why I'm so firm, I hate to be that way but it is the only way to maintain order and make things last here so we all have a kick ass wrestling topic to talk about and post on.
For the record if I've been too rough on you I apologize but you'd think by now you'd get the message...your not a newb anymore so it's no excuse. I didn't want to do it but you've left me little choice...user reported
Anyways, let's move on from the semantics...looks to self "Why do I always get stuck with these guys"
[Edited by Jackal, 7/25/2007 12:13:01 AM]
- Something I want to get off my chest, I'm getting sick of all this media attention Steroids/wrestling specially since Benoit died. The thing that that's really bugging the hell out of me is most of stuff the media is saying is either a little Incorrect, or over exaggerated, and most of these anti-wrestling media types are way too one minded and just trying to get cheap digs at the wrestling community, there are the odd ones out there who are doing there job properly, but there those still those bastards I'm talking about now and that's really bugging me off.
Even Bret Hart was wise enough to state that on Larry King Live that the WWE has implemented a solid drug testing program that on the level with most professional sports. It's easy to sit there and cast judgement without knowing all the facts, the WWE has really gotten a black-eye over this unfortunetly...
I hear Vince is a stressful mess over this, everyone has really taken notice of his decline in his appearance of late
anyway how in the hell hornswoogl will retain his title
maybe with finly
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem