then mysterio will take the title from one of them he can do that
DONT SAY HE CANT
- Khali probably eats people like Rey for breakfast.
- If anyone cares, another wrestler died the other day 'John Kronus', an old ECW wrestler I wouldn't be suprised if you guys didn't know who he was but... RIP John Kronus 1969 - 2007
-The latest WWE video game was almost complete when it was ordered to extract Chris Benoit from it. There were a lot of problems in this because they can't just so easily delete him from the game, especially considering that game so far in the process. Nonetheless, the feeling was that it would be a p.r. disaster if they released the game with Benoit as one of the star characters. The video game's team pretty much had no choice but to remove Benoit from the game.
[Edited by king-of-games, 7/21/2007 9:51:19 PM]
Yeah I heard about the death of John Kronus...I didn't think anyone here would know who he was though. Man oh man guys are dropping like flys, another death... I think anyone who wants to live a long and healthy life should stay the hell out of wrestling
Here's a question- Would you still buy Smackdown vs RAW 2008 if Chris Benoit was in it?
I know I would...the WWE is trying to cover their own asses but it doesn't really matter either way
[Edited by Jackal, 7/21/2007 10:31:16 PM]
Best match of the night was the Lashley/Cena match, I'm glad he retained...now he can lose the Title at SummerSlam to Orton.
Let the countdown to SummerSlam begin...
Well hornswagle excluded of course...I actually forgot about that match...a testemant to how bad Smackdown has been of late Excluding the last show of course
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem