- If they leave Lashley to win the title later in his career, but still push him as a top guy when he final gets it, people will get more behide him, plus great wrestle, but his mic skills arn't good enough to hold the top title in WWE... YET!, when Brock Lesner first came to WWE his mic skills were just as bad as Lashleys(Hense having Paul Heymam as manager), but over time he became VERY good on the mic.
at summerslam or coming soon as they said
and I'm very happy that mysterio FINALLY will back he will make smackdown better than before.
do u think mysterio will feud with chavo again or maybe with edge because batista lost his chance so maybe mysterio will got a chance.
and I can't see cena beating lashly but he will and Triple H will feud with Orton(maybe)
There starting to air promos for the Game so I'd expect him back within weeks, and Mystereo should get a good push upon return...he'll likely get a shot at the belt right away, if he'll win it though is another story.
And yeah I've known about RVD's status for awhile, he recently did an interview and says he's never been happier. All he's doing at the moment is spending time with his new wife and taking it easy, I'd say he's earned it wouldn't you? I commend RVD for not being brainwashed into another (go-no-where-with-WWE) contract, he'll likely take the summer off entirely and we'll see him back involved in wrestling in early fall. TNA may get him...we'll just have to wait and see.
I actually think Kennedy has a hell of a future ahead of him if he plays his cards right, I think he still needs to find a few things to beef up his character...but regardless he's one of the few guys that I see carrying the WWE in the future
So while were on the subject let's talk about Kennedy, what's your opinion of him...stuff like that.
kennedy needs to get his head out of his butt. wen he 1st came to RAW he was loved. but he has to think hes #1 still. i hope austin gives him the wrong advice... i sooo want him to get fired.....
Not much logic behind your arguement...but that's your opinion which I respect, anyone else?
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem