Well Vince wants to cover his own ass and doesn't want to be sued and his empire tarnished by this...he still has to think about his product in the long run. The WWE has even enacted a media ban for all superstars, they are not allowed to talk to any other media outlet (other than WWE) for three weeks.
And to answer the questions...
- Forward, and try their best to put this mess behind them...it'll take some time though until everything is somewhat 'back to normal' in the WWE, even then I wonder?
- It's already been scrapped, they've abandoned the angle completely.
- No it isn't, what Chris did was reprehensible but all he accomplished shouldn't be destroyed overnight. They maybe should give it time then bring back everything...
I'm still hoping the toxicology reports bring better news...
Wow, thanks for posting that king-of-games...I suspected Sullivan (due to his harsh breakup with Nancy) but never knew all that extra stuff, I just hope the Atlanta Police investigate him even if he had nothing to do with it...all angles should be researched as it just seems so unlike Benoit to do this...and if somehow Sullivan did this I believe it'll be exposed and the bastard will be brought to justice, anyone (if carefully planned and executed) can be framed and Sullivan certainly had motive.
I hear in the news that the site Wikipedia knew about benoit's wife death before the police discovered her body in 14 hours.
and someone (unknown) alleged that he posted this as a joke and it was kinda chance
what a mystery
No unfortunetly that's all b.s.
The stupid person who posted that didn't have all the facts when he or she posted the wrong information, just goes to show you that you never 'ever' jump the gun in a situation like this. The person will be released eventually probably with just a fine...it was really stupid on the persons part and they deserved what happened to them.
You know how WWE, are avoiding even mentioning you know whos name on TV now... Well anyway, did anyone one notice when Chavo went to the top turnbuckle on Smackdown!, he pointed 2 fingers too the sky instead of 1, I'm assuming the second finger was for Benoit, I thought that was cool.
Anyway... I have also been heard rumors of RAW possible getting a 3 hour time slot, some time later this year.
And yeah I saw Chavo's fingers point, I'm glad he took notice of it...
[Edited by Jackal, 7/1/2007 7:14:08 PM]
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem