The toxicology reports from their autopsies might give them some idea why but it's my opinion that Benoit wasn't on steroids, 'roid rage' as they call it...these murders were drawn out over two days not erratic phychotic murders.
And it's true Daniel was being given growth hormones, the condition he had meritted it, the rare Fragile X as it's been called.
- Where does WWE go from here?
- What will happens to the "Vince's Death" angle?
- Is it the right thing to do, take all the "Chris Benoit Hard knocks" DVD's, off the selves of stores, and take all mentions of him away from WWE.com?
[Edited by king-of-games, 6/29/2007 3:37:08 PM]
Well I know what Chris Benoit did was a horrible thing, but I think WWE are going about this the wrong way, they shouldn't disown him like he was never part of WWE history.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem