[Edited by Jackal, 6/2/2007 2:25:03 AM]
Just from observing, I noticed when it comes to the WWE title, who ever gets the upper hand the show before the PPV, is normally the one who loses at the PPV.
I think I've made it clear hear my two cents on ECW, there trying there damndest to pull it off but in the end it will fail just like the WCW idea...Vince has to learn he can't run everything himself. I would of left Paul Heyman in charge of EVERYTHING in ECW and leave it be and let him work his magic...
And as far as the firings go look no further than Stephanie McMahon, she was recently given a promotion and (I think) is letting it go to her head. She's been behind almost every firing recently...including Sabu's, but he was late for several shows in a row so he was asking for it...
But anyways, welcome to the discussion...I've been a wrestling fan for years dating all the way back to about 95, 96...Austin will always be my favorite wrestler
cyber, just to tell u, angle and steiner are already in TNA. angle has problems with samoa joe and steiner has a problem with the dudlyz, TNA is ognna be the best show ever if they get goldberg and hogan
THIS IS MY OPINIONS ON ECW ONLY.
- WWE's Bigest misteak, was vince taking over ECW, and firing Pual Heyman, like someone eles say they should have just let Pual Heyman work his magic.
- Another huge misteak, trying to change ECW into another RAW/Smackdown!, they should keep ECW the way it was but improve in some areas, give the new/diehard fans what they want Extreme Champion Wrestling, in my opinion they are taking the "E" out "ECW", I got some old ECW tapes at home and they bloody rock! ECW used to have a cult of followers, but wheres that cult now.
- One thing thats been really bugging me lately is, the ECW Champion appears more often on RAW then ECW its self.
I could go on all day, but I'll end my rant here.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem