We don't get TNA over here, but I used to download it off the net for free until I lost interest.
- Karen Angle is Kurt Angles real wife. from what I know, Karen Angle used to be a prostitute/Striper. She might have been used once or twice in WWE, thats where you might of seen her, plus she kind of looks like that soap opera star, can't think of the name right now.
- Abyss, the only other sort of well know wrestling federation hes been in is "Ring Of Honor", but even thats not that well known.
- Chris Harris, He was in WcW but in the developmental territory, He wrestled on the WCW B-shows Worldwide and Saturday Night as part of R and B Security (the "Run and Bump" team)
So unless you watch iddys wrestling I'm not sure where you would have seen them.
One thing TNA needs to do if they want to one day compete with the WWE is start recruiting young talent and create chracters of their own, instead of 'borrowing' guys from the WWE...Test is a perfect example of this.
One guy I've always loved in TNA is AJ Styles, plus Christian is like a million times better in TNA then he was in the WWE. Rhyno is another guy who's much better off in TNA.
so test is not in tna i saw him a few weeks ago i just thought he was not good nuff for inpact or w/e im not saying i dont like the the guy b4 someone goes apesh1t crazy but anyway i rember that everone was saying that hbk and rvd where ouiting i know rvd is gone but why did hbk come back and i hope IF he stays dx will be back on raw
frickin hell, is Sting still wrestling? I havent watched him since WCW... never even saw him in the WWE
if we put all the wrestlers in the wwe in tna and all the wrestlers in tna in the wwe I still like the wwe because I feel like its the only wrestling thing
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem