Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
*hint - how many ppl out there would even think of Chingy42008? huh?* Captial C as well, and almost the same numbers as CHU.
And how do i know its 42008?
Think about it.
well, here are some more questions...
12. how many challenge series should there be?
13. if there will be cops, should there be milestones?
14. Do you have to have EA nation to play online?
15. Can this game be integrated with the previous NFSs to create a bigger world?
16. Should there be random weather (like snowstorm, rain, sunny, etc.)?
17. Should the canyon be open to the public like the "Heights" in NFSU2?
so, here is a revised question...
6. What time of day should it be, and should it change like in GTA?
OKAY, so i'll think up some more later...
[Edited by ALEX_E398, 5/6/2007 9:03:45 PM]
[Edited by ALEX_E398, 5/6/2007 9:07:46 PM]
12. same amount as carbon
13. Yes, milestones to be able to get to certain races and bosses (will make game longer, hopefully longer than carbon)
15. Nah, make the story continue but a different city would be nice. although it would be nice to see bayveiw again
16. Yes, random weather that effects gameplay. (lol, drifting in the snow )
17. Yea, i think the canyon should be "open" while in free roam, except with one change, u cant fall off.
6. it should change - that would be awsome (rofl drifting at 3a.m. in snow )
12. a lot
13. not sure
15. pretty much
16. definitely..makes it even challenging
17. well NFSU2 is not much related to canyons but u could possibly fit that in
6. yeah, but the time has to not be to fast like GTA
quikdeath i don't mind for the question at 17 but why don't u want to fall?
i say it's pretty cool falling of, but to be able to drive outside the canyon road (while the wheels are on the ground of course)
12. i'd prefer to be a tone of them( to keep you busy)
13. why not? after all, milestones are cool but not the need of doing milestones like in NFSMW
14. i don't mind having EA Nation to play online. when u get bored, tired or feeling lonely only with bots better to have fun with real ppl online
15. nah...only NFSMW and NFSC 'cause the stories of the those 2 games colaborate each other...still...i don't know what to say in this case.
16. i don't being but snow makes the game look ridiculous, don't u think? rain, sunny, clouded etc i don't mind having these types of wheather, but snow in july? only if it's called nfs crazy world or something...
17. at this question i answered earlier and i agree with quikdeath but not with the idea of not be able to jump of the cliff...let the car go when it hits rock bottom and to show the "Totaled" mesage and after that to spawn you at the last visited warehouse renewed
6. the time, i say, it's better to be showed in a corner and to be like normal and with more races at night than in daylight(cos there aren't enough idiots to race in the middle of the day)
and sergey...tell them to inpire themselves from the game "Live For Speed S2". this game is like just realistic. everything! speed, side skids, damage(well...with the exeption that the glass bents here )and many more
13 - Yes... but not as numerous as in MW. They should be integrated in to the career, but not as intensively as MW.
14 - Hell NO!
15 - Im not sure how it would work out, but it would be interesting to see different cities collaborated into one.
16 - Yes.
17 - Definitely. I was so annoyed, as were many ppl on CHU and my friends, that the canyons were not open. And you should be able to fall off - whats the point of a canyon otherwise?
6 - It should be randomised... GTA's whole day-to-day scheme is very interesting.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Infinite Speedbreaker
• Never Busted
+ 12 more options