Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
i just want some requests for the next need for speed game. i have ea nation, so i can contact EA with these requests. So, here are some questions.
***THIS IS NOT A QUIZ!!!***
***THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG ANSWER! THIS IS AN OPINION TOPIC!!!***
1. What are the cars you want in the next NFS game?
2. who do you want to be the "darrius" for the next NFS game?
3. what race types should be added/removed to/from the next NFS?
4. What music should be in NFS 11?
5. what should the title be for the next NFS?
i'll come up with more questions later.
1. more old skool cars, more exotic cars, more concept cars
2. THe next "darius" can be eaither eddie from NFSU or Caleb (is that his name???) from NFSU2.
3. added: drag racing - removed: checkpoint (just dont like them )
4. not sure, but the current mix is awsome at the moment so if they stick with that it would be good.....
5. Need for Speed: Street Riderz (thought of that one on the spot)
yea thats all from me
okay, nice requests!
6. what theme should it be...sunny or midnight? (if you want sunrise or sundown, just type it in!)
7. Where should the next NFS emulate?
ALSO: you can answer the previous questions i posted!
1.more opels(speedster, astra, vectra),volkswagens(golf, polo, lupo, passat), more bmw's but to be able to modify them for example(m3 simple,m5, m6 2007),m3 gtr is actually a nascar car and it ain't cheap though...250.000$, but the normal m3 is around 50.000$, some ferrari's(f50,360 spyder,enzo,612 scaglietti).
2.a guy that isn't all that stupid driver like darius...in nfsc i have beaten darius too easy i should say. the next "darius" to be more ingenious, more clever, not release the acc pedal in the middle of the race.
3.well...drag...thats one of those that i know.the rest don't need to be removed...they'r just fine (with me of course)
4.well...most of the songs in nfsc are just junk, rubbish.if they at least put songs that do have some charm not like goldfrapp or whatsoever.something like youngbloodz- lean low or the best songs from nfsmw(there are some cool songs there that do bring some style to the next nfs) or nfsu2(there the majority of songs are cool.don't remember a song to be annoying).
5.Need for Speed: Speed Demons
as for the other question the time would be great if it would be in both parts of the day: sunrise, afternoon, evening and midnight.
Oh! and by the way...EA should put more customizing types...like neons and headlights colors like nfsu2, there u can customize everything u want. in nfsc it has too little customizing types...what can u do from aftermarket?...body kits, roof scoops, spoilers ,rims and some other things(and the rims should be classified by the makers of the rims).in nfsu2 besides what nfsc has it also haso more exaust tips, a tone of mirrors from where u can choose and a lot of cool spoilers.in nfsc the best part is that u can make ur own paintjob and u can enlarge or shrink or what u want to do in the autosculpt area.
Forgot to mention that the HUD it would be the old style one the sound of the car engines should be more apropriate to those in the real world. for example the mclaren doesn't sound like the one in the real world...but it is quite close to the one in the real world.
And to put more options, cause some are kinda missing if u ask me, and of course the option to choose between real life damage and damage with just some scratches.
A bigger world wouldn't be bad either like to walk in more cities not in a few parts of a city.
And the "aids"(like the one when the car breakes automatically at around 20 km/h)to be removed that it ain't realistic with the graphics.
[Edited by JeanClaude32, 5/4/2007 4:00:00 AM]
im all for ur bit about new cars, but i dont like the bit about ferrari's. u dont see people racing around on the streets with ferrari's these days. try to keep with wat people are using on the streets these days, not wat movie stars are driving (or crashing i some cases )
and btw, a ferrari with neon. i honestly cant imagine that.
6. morning (like daybreak), afternoon, evening and midnight racing
7. call me n00b, but wat does emulate mean?
[Edited by Quikdeath, 5/4/2007 3:59:55 AM]
no not to be obliged to make a ferrari with neons...to have the possibilty to make and either u want a ferrari with neon or not it's your choice. to have more posibilities not to have the obligation to make a ferarri with neons.
it would be best even if u could buy in career a ferarri and just have a walk in the park with it not to race like madman on the streets.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem