Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
And to all: YOU'RE ALL WRONG!!! It was a trick question! The answer is: NONE ARE LOGICAL!
"Dominate tight turns"??? Baseballnut, muscles are NOT known for their handling. They come out of it quickly, yes, but they do not maintain the speed through the whole turn. I KNEW it would throw you out.
Wrong. Fortuna has plenty of turns and given the fact the car is driven by a good gamer, Tuners could EASILY catch up muscles on the turns.
Stupid. If it were perfectly balanced through the turn, what evidence is there to suggest that it won't be perfectly balanced coming out? There is none! It will come out faster than it came in! Utter rubbish this one.
Pucino - 165.5
bbnut - 115
bboy - 78
MH - 35
Same sorta thing again. It aint a trick this time.
68) - Which is logical? (15)
1) - The RX-8 is the perfect car to dominate Kempton, in the hands of a good driver.
2) - The RX-8 has a significant advantage over its Tier 1 rivals in Fortuna, as it is a Tuner.
3) - The RX-8 can dominate most straights in Downtown and can perfectly integrate corners and straights into one fluid motion as it is a Tuner.
that is a load of crap, i drive them so that they maintain and then gain speed on tight turns. The Corvette ZO6 for example, has the best handling of all muscles and can murder on the tight turns. I don't know how much all of you know about muscles in this game but when i drive i can make muscles maintain and gain speed on turns. You guys obviusly don't know muscle cars
I say number 1
[Edited by baseballnut, 5/28/2007 8:28:19 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem