Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
---NOTE: THIS IS FOR THE DVD/CD RETAIL VERSION OF THE GAME, NOT THE CHEEP EA DOWNLOAD---
1. Download the patch. (If you live in england/uk I recommend you downloading the european patch not the uk one due to it being reported as glichy/faulted) Link -> Link
2. Place the patch installer to C/Whatever:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Need for Speed Carbon
3. Run the patch's exe eg. nfsc_patch1.3_euromulti.exe and leave it until it closes it self.
4. Run Need for Speed and hope that the patch did it's job right.
Edit: Reply anyone? I just wanna know if this helps.
[Edited by WolvenHound, 4/12/2007 2:27:42 PM]
And sergey, how many people these days check locked game boards anyways?
Strong point there. I only made this for the newish guys who don't have a clue what to do... like I did when I first looked at the patch I was like "What the hell is this? A DOS installer? With no read-me or instructions? EA is getting lazy"
Anyways, u did a good job explaining it... showed it to my friends and it sorted them out pretty good.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem