Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
ATTENTION FOR VISTA-USERS !!!!
If the Trainer seems not to work then try :
1. Run Trainer as "Administrator" in WinXP-SP2 Mode
2. Then start Game as "Administrator" in WinXP-SP2 Mode
3. Enjoy !
You just need to run the trainer as an administrator, neither the game nor the trainer need the SP2 emulation
and plays the game in German or French. In this example
I use the German directories and files.
- Install the game with both language packs (English and your language)
- After installation open the Control Center of CC3
- Set the language to "English"
- Go to your CC3 - Installation directory:
--> copy german.big
- Change directory to:
--> paste the german.big here
- rename the English.big to EnglishBIG.bkp
- rename german.big to English.big
- do the same with this file:
(copy to the english 1.1 - folder and be sure you made
a backup of the existing one)
I'm not sure, if the last two steps are really
necessary. If you play in French language, just do the
same with ...\Lang-french\... etc.
I hope this will help you out. Good luck!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem