Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I'm using Windows XP.
Any help would be appreciated.
I always encourage people to read the trainer troubleshooting guide:
...you should also try the no-cd fixes and see if it makes a difference. Sometimes the copy protection can cause a conflict with the trainer and consequently a crash.
I thought this may be related to the crashes, because F1, F2, F3, and F4 are quick keys used to build stuff in your building queues.
I went into the options in game and cleared these keys, then exited the game, ran the trainer and then played and it worked like a charm.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Increase Money
• Change Energy Consumption
+ 7 more options