S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I played for two hours with the trainer and experienced only one slowdown that lasted about 10 seconds... and I didn't get the impression that it had anything to do with the trainer.
I've used all the functions of the trainer except "one hit kill" and everything has worked perfectly.
Game is pretty fun...
As for those asking earlier about StarForce - get SDTRestore and IDTGuard. That should take care of StarForce's hooker...
P.S.: Not to mention the game comes with a crack...
[Edited by sunbeam906, 3/19/2007 6:51:13 PM]
so plz make ammo clip item unlimited, not the gun .....thx
Why do Chinese people always offer flowers ? o_O Is that a custom ? I have a MSN friend, a Chinese guy, who, everytime he says "thanks", also sends me a smilie of a rose o_O
P.S.: What StarForce ? Game comes with SecuROM =.=
[Edited by sunbeam906, 3/19/2007 6:57:43 PM]
XP or VISTA?
English or Russian ver?
NO-CD fix or retail version?
and , plz, dear PWizard
remove the weapon jamming ....
so we no need to replace the poor guns with a new one....
[x] Windows XP SP2
[x] English version (SecuROM one)
[x] No-CD fix (PE Header says : +V!TAL!TY+)
That's about all the info I can gather. Might not count since I'm not a trainer tester, but thought you might find it useful.
P.S.: A few hacks worth looking into :
1. Weapon condition - weapons do break in time, and it's a bar, so 2 bytes searching would be enough (perhaps a fmul dword ptr [pointer+offset] will pop)
2. Extend running time - once you press X, you can run for a limited amount of time, if you hit obstacles (cmp [run_time],0)
3. Removing character getting tired when speeding - the blue bar below the character's icon in bottom-left...
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem