Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion Discussion
It started I dont know how long ago, I stopped playing Oblivion to focus on my other games achievements, and to take a break from the fantasy world that is Oblivion. But with the arrival of the new expansion "Shivering Isles" I thought I would brush up on my Oblivion skills before taking on this behemoth of an adventure. So I started up my 360 and played my lvl. 50 character and headed toward Castle Skingrad because it was the closest place to where I last saved. But then I noticed the problem. It was taking unusually long to load up the courtyard. On average, it took me about 5 seconds to load it up. But now its taking up to 45 seconds to load. Its up to the point where its unbearable and I just turned off my console.
Things that are being affected by lagging:
1. Load times into buildings and anything are unbelievable.
2. Every 10 steps or so, it brings up a 7 second load screen loading up the Oblivion world.
3. The audio is about 5 seconds off; sometimes it doesnt load until I reach the next load screen.
4. Looting bodies, or trying on armour takes about 5 seconds each to take, or put on or off.
Things that I have tried to make it run faster but have failed:
1. Deleted craploads of stuff off my hard-drive(Went from 11.7 Gigs to 12.9 gigs)
2. Clearing my cache
Things that I think may have caused this:
1. I had the patch along with The Wizards Tower download, but I preformed some maintenance(Holding "Y" then "LB,LB,X,X,RB,RB"
2. Too much stuff on my Hard-Drive?
but if thats not it idk maby ur 360 is stuffed when u play oblivion cause i cant play cenrtin types of game
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem