Dead Rising Discussion
Ok, I have some questions about the storyline. I have beaten 72 hour mode and overtime mode, but I still have some unanswered questions.
1. Barnaby says that he and his researchers were studying a parasitic insect that turns living things into zombies. Did the researchers genetically create this insect? Or did they just discover it?
2. If the ultimate goal of Barnaby's research was to mass produce cattle to feed America, how does a zombie creating insect help him at all???
3. Why do all the zombies in the surrounding area die when you kill a Queen? THEIR ING HEADS EXPLODE!! WTH????
4. Why don't zombies kill each other? Do they have some sort of a "collective mind"?
Nobody knows dude but some of the questions your asking cant be answered. im not sure but i think when you throw a queen at a zombie it makes it become more dead and then somehow makes it TOO DEAD causing it to have a major meltdown and have its head popped like a balloon.Actually they can be answered, sorry. They discovered it. that other question is hard to answer. Zombies dont kill others because they can smell and tell their own being so thats it for the answering dude.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem