I tried killing helpness innocents with my Firefly and a machine gun, but nothing happend...
Rampage: This achievement is broken down into 6 sub-achievements, you will have to complete the 6 sub-achievements in order for the main achievement to unlock, the sub-achievements are as follows...
- Blow up 25 gang controlled vehicles in 60 seconds
- Kill 15 gang members with your bare hands or thrown objects in 60 seconds
- Shoot and kill 15 gang members in 60 seconds
- Use explosives to kill 25 gang members in 60 seconds
- Use a vehicle to kill 10 gang members in 60 seconds
- Pop 20 tires on gang controlled vehicles in 60 seconds
Most of those are self-explanatory but some people have trouble with the pop 20 tires sub-achievement so here is a tip, once you have killed Diaz the peacekeepers will take over the stunt arena, the gang cars will still be inside though, there will be 4 cars parked at the back and one at the entrance, quickly aim and shoot all the tires on the 4 cars at the back then run to the entrance and shoot the final 4 tires on the car parked there and if your fast enough you should unlock the achievement.
Repo Man: To Commandeer a gang controlled vehicle simply press Y next to a gang car that is flashing red to pull out the driver, an easy way to do this 100 times is to go into time trial and select Diaz from Los Muertos, once you spawn make you way inside the stunt arena and ignore Diaz, 5 or 6 gang vehicles will try to mow you down so simply commandeer all of these vehicles then kill Diaz and choose to retry the mission, do this as many times as it takes to unlock the achievement.
You have to pull the driver out and he must be alive. This achievement seems glitched to where you have to do it way more times than 100 though, it took me a solid hour or two.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem