Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
any can pls help me about this??......
plss... help... thankx!!!..
Here's two reasons why this is happening:
1. Your game has Autosave turned off and you need to press save and turn Autosave on!!!
2. Since you saved it on one station it will not save on the others because as far as I know it saved data in a internet cafe will not also be able to spread the data so try to get the same station you save on.
If this doesn't explain it then I don't know what will!!
Hope this helped and PM me if you don't understand!!!
.....Alot of talk for a guy who doesn't go to internet cafes...
So really, you make no sense (it's also quite a mouthful)...Either that or my head is spinning ...So really, it isn't making things easier for anyone (or maybe just me )
Oh yeh, the problem....Well, what makes you think that your file hasn't been tampered with, by someone else...as far as you know it, someone may of completed the whole thing...My advice? Try to get it on your own computer, but if it hasn't been touched, then don't bother with getting it yourself
Sorry for that big mouthful I posted...I had to do this and now I'm like ' '
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Infinite Speedbreaker
• Never Busted
+ 12 more options