Titan Quest Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
anyways i also wanted to dupe items but i dont know howw... :S
can anyone explain it to me plz.
evrything works fine, only what is the routine of duping?
never mind i already found out -.-'
[Edited by imdare, 1/22/2007 11:01:29 AM]
in game you press: shift-0(sero)
then(i thought it was)shift-T (but youl see for yourself)
then go to the nearest merchant, and place your item you want to dupe in your inventory.
click on the merchant, then right click on the item you want to dupe.
in the merchant inventory, click the button where you find the thing you sold.
there youl find your item you sold...but he...you still got that item in your inventory...huh?...(you figure the rrest =} )
It is risky because some people are mean and take your stuff but here it goes...
1. start a trade window with another player.
2. pick out an item that that peron or you want.
3. the person with the item puts up the item in their trade block and clicks TRADE.
4. in the meantime the person without the item has nothing in their trade block.
5. one of the two traders counts to 3 to get ur timing down.
6. On 3 the person with the item presses CANCEL while the person without the item presses TRADE. This splits the item into 2 so you and the person get 1.
7. sometimes one of the people doesn't get the item. that means that the other person pressed their button too quickly.
This is the most affective way of duping, Good luck!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Remove Skill Requirements
• Super Speed
+ 12 more options