Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
And for those who have problems in drift races, here's a little tips : Use Masda RX-8 for drift races, because this car I think it is the best.
What I did with my Carrera GT I didn't brake I just slow down a couple of secs before a turn and accelerated inside of it and got a good result.
Use a Murcielago for Darius. Its your best shot since its the best car in the game - take it from someone whos beaten the game 13 times now. Don't lock the brakes in the canyon (ull hear an intense screeching coupled with vibrations thru the controller) and use EVERY shortcut in the city.
Btw i have to say: TSSSSSSSSS. AMATEUR. I'm sorry and forgive wat i say but that Drifting advice? Its pretty much no good to ppl. Sure the RX-8 is great but u kno there are cars like the Evo, Supra, 350Z who exceed the RX-8 in ALL aspects in drifting and city racing alike. Unlucky. You did try though, and props to u for that.
The REAL DK has spoken
ca any 1 beat that
[Edited by DarkMikey666, 1/19/2007 5:25:37 AM]
But the one thing I know, I have a conlussion (sorry, my english is not too good ) about the type of the cars (mostly in 1 category):
1. Muscle = Low Top Speed & Handling, but has the best accel.
2. Tuner = Better handling, Average accel. & low Top Speed
3. Exotic = Average Handling & Acceleration, but Best Top Speed
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem