Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
1) The hard way, tough it out and play it again and again until you win. Tuning your car (transmission, NOS, tires, supercharger...) can give you a better result. Don't use NOS at the beginning of the race with Darius (he will do the same and his car is superior so u won't overtake him...) Instead try to hang with him, ram into his car will significantly slow him down but you need to maintain control of your car. You'll win the game eventually.
2) The easy way: use NOS and speed breaker cheats. 'nuff said.
I've done both ways and the second one is not fun at all...
In the city race get a perfect launch to fully take advantage of the murcs 4wd system and couple this with nos till at least the 4th gear. By then you shud have the advantage - and a big one. Drift on all the corners (tuning helps: Suspension fully on oversteer settings and drift tires setting) and use NOS coming out of them if starts to creep up on u. Use ALL the shortcuts.... without them ure doomed. Keep him blocked out if he starts to play some fender tag with you and poon his face with NOS if he does.
In the canyon, you need to rip that E-Brake as much as you can while having the throttle fully opened at the same time when coming around those corners. DONT LET YOUR BRAKES LOCK WHEN YOU USE THEM - it brings the worst effect for cornering and darius is a fast little bugger so he will pull away and leave you in the dust. You'll know that youve locked your brakes by an intense screeching noise and some vibrations thru the controller. In the 2nd round if you dont have HUGE amounts of experience or are still unfamiliar with the course, Darius will resort to fender-tag, and may try to push past you. If that happens, hit the brakes so that he rams into u and u'll get 5k in points . Plus it'll screw up his rhythm and he'll fall behind so that shud give u some breathing room.
U do this rite and you'll find yourself face-to-face with the credits screen!
And BAM!! You're done!
The REAL DK has spoken
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem