Monster Hunter Freedom Discussion
- To kill garuga easily
1. take urgent rage of garuga quest (offline)
2. Bring insect husk with you
3. go to map 7 and trade with the old man (he'll give you special mushroom)
4. stay there for 20 minutes and relax (don't go out and attack garuga)
5. It says "You won the battle" ends quest + you get quest reward
6. take quest again
7. fight garuga this time
8. he dies with about 5 slashes easily
try it really works (I even killed it with bone blade+!)
if you also kill about 7 or more of garuga, you get to fight level G garuga
1. your game might freeze
2. go to your house and equip a sword and shield
3. Set a "weapon set" with dual swords
4. Go change it to that set and when it says "change equipment set? yes/no" press yes with O + X buttons
5. quit out of the whole equpiment thing and get out of your house as fast as you can
Now you can swing your sword and shield around like dual swords!
try many times if it fails
These cheats might not work on your game
if you wait your 20 minutes and it says you failed, then you have to kill him before it takes affect. The good news is you can eventually kill him. look him up, smack the crap out of him, and if you die no biggie. just go back. if you die again, just keep going back, his health stays the same as when it was the last time you died. so eventually you will kill him. once you do, the next time just go straight to area 7 and wait the 20 minutes. it will work. then you have to go kill him again, only this time its REALLY easy. alternate from this point on and you will have no problem.
after killing him 6 or 7 times, the mission name changes to Revenge of the Garuga... he gets harder but you should still be able to handle it by now. I killed him 25 times, no lie. I had so much zeni I didnt know what to do with it!
dont get me wrong, cheats suck, but I have a job and a life and already spent 230 hours on this game and finally HR3. I would hate to see how long it would have taken to get this far if I hadnt... maybe I will restart after beating this first one and give it a shot... who knows... something to ponder.
If anyone needs help up to HR3, glad to do it. I also bought the wifi max but been too lazy to install. gonna get it going then I want to hook up.
it also increases your chance of sucess. I failed when I didn't bring insect husk with me.
Well, not sure what you are doing wrong, but I have killed the garuga 27 times and waited in area 7 probably 27 times also and not once did I take or trade anything with the little dude. If he is just 'damaged' as you say, you shouldnt be going to area 7 anyway, not until after you kill garuga. But, hey, this is your post, have it your way.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem